Main Street, Downtown Greenville
Main Street is Downtown Greenville. This is a beautiful downtown, with amazing dining, shopping, and recreation.
Main Street offers:
- Live Music
- Plays in the Park
- Food Festivals
- Farmers' Markets
- Art Festivals
- Movies in Moonlight
- "Yappy" Hours for the four-legged members of the family
- And much more...
There is a buzz that keeps Greenville in the top ten of places to live and visit in the whole of America!
Living on and around Main Street is for all family dynamics. There are so many amenities to suit all needs. Everyone can enjoy the international cuisine offered by the restaurants, the relaxed atmosphere of Falls Park, the shows at The Peace Center, and of course the boutique shopping and museums.
Residents live in Apartments and Condos. The architecture dates from early 20th century to recently constructed buildings, the latter in keeping with the ambience of this beautiful City.
There are a number of places available to rent that suit most budgets. If you're looking to buy, prices start in the high $200's for a 1 bed 1 bath apartment and go up from there depending on individual requirements.
Main Street, Downtown Greenville Properties
- Augusta Road
- Colonel Elias Earle Historic District
- Downtown Greenville
- East Park Avenue Historic District
- Forrester Heights
- Hampton-Pinckney Historic District
- Heritage Historic District
- Holly Trace
- Holly Tree
- Main Street, Downtown Greenville
- McDaniel Avenue (Cleveland Street / Cleveland Park)
- Neely Farm
- North Main
- Overbrook Historic District
- Pettigru Historic District
- River Walk
- West End Historic District