Pettigru Historic District
Pettigru Historic District is located to the east of Downtown Greenville. The majority of the construction took place in the early 1900's and features Queen Anne and Colonial style architecture. The Pettigru Street Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
Many of the residences have been converted into offices and bed and breakfasts.
Some of the larger residences have been converted into Apartments and Condos while keeping their exterior Colonial charm. There are a number of properties available to rent in the Pettigru area. If you're looking to buy, smaller residences start in the mid $250's with larger premises costing up to and above $1m.
Pettigru Historic District Properties
- Augusta Road
- Colonel Elias Earle Historic District
- Downtown Greenville
- East Park Avenue Historic District
- Forrester Heights
- Hampton-Pinckney Historic District
- Heritage Historic District
- Holly Trace
- Holly Tree
- Main Street, Downtown Greenville
- McDaniel Avenue (Cleveland Street / Cleveland Park)
- Neely Farm
- North Main
- Overbrook Historic District
- Pettigru Historic District
- River Walk
- West End Historic District