River Walk subdivision is an enviable neighborhood off Adam's Mill Road in Simpsonville, founded in 1987 with the newest homes built in 2007. These are premier homes with a lively community. Residents enjoy a number of fantastic amenities:
- 4 mile paved path along Gilder Creek, used for walking, jogging, and biking
- Olympic sized swimming pool
- The Shockwaves Swimming Team
- Clubhouse with Fitness Room
- Tennis courts
With such prestigious amenities, it is no surprise that the average home price in River Walk is in the mid-$450's.
Children of River Walk attend the nearby Monarch Elementary, Mauldin Middle and Mauldin High schools. The subdivision is closely located to Five Forks, with a number of convenient shops and restaurants.
This is a community with strong ties to the local area.
Search River Walk Homes for Sale
Del-Co Realty Group, Inc.
BHHS C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
Re/Max Realty Professionals
Today's Market Trends for River Walk *
* All data pertains to single-family homes