West End Historic District
West End Historic District offers a number of amazing shops, restaurants and entertainment establishments. The West End of Downtown Greenville includes Flour Field, home of the baseball team Greenville Drive.
The train line runs through the West End and is still frequently used. There are many old mills and warehouses, which once were served by the railroads, that have recently been converted into glorious Event spaces. Weddings and Functions are a common sight in the West End!
The residences around Pendleton Street started to be built in the early to mid 1800's. Because of this history, the residences have a slightly different style to those in the North Main area. Many of the homes have been recently renovated, keeping true to the distinct architecture of this historic area.
The home prices vary from the low $100's for smaller, one story houses, to large family homes priced up to $1million.
West End Historic District Properties
- Augusta Road
- Colonel Elias Earle Historic District
- Downtown Greenville
- East Park Avenue Historic District
- Forrester Heights
- Hampton-Pinckney Historic District
- Heritage Historic District
- Holly Trace
- Holly Tree
- Main Street, Downtown Greenville
- McDaniel Avenue (Cleveland Street / Cleveland Park)
- Neely Farm
- North Main
- Overbrook Historic District
- Pettigru Historic District
- River Walk
- West End Historic District