McDaniel Avenue (Cleveland Street / Cleveland Park)
McDaniel Avenue boarders with the beautiful Cleveland Park, where locals enjoy walking, jogging, biking, picnics, and sports. It is also conveniently located to Main Street for all the wonderful amenities offered in Downtown Greenville. This area is also very close to Augusta Road for additional conveniences; not to mention the Greenville YMCA.
McDaniel Avenue and its surrounding streets are extremely picturesque. Tree-lined streets with convenient sidewalks mean residents often enjoy lazy strolls without needing to venture into the Park.
Homes were built from the early to mid 20th Century and offer brick construction in a Colonial / British style. The old Oak trees add to the ambience of this exclusive area. There is much reconstruction happening in this area. Homes are being restored to their former glory but with modern conveniences.
Homes are grand and regularly sell for over $750k.
McDaniel Avenue (Cleveland Street / Cleveland Park) Properties
- Augusta Road
- Colonel Elias Earle Historic District
- Downtown Greenville
- East Park Avenue Historic District
- Forrester Heights
- Hampton-Pinckney Historic District
- Heritage Historic District
- Holly Trace
- Holly Tree
- Main Street, Downtown Greenville
- McDaniel Avenue (Cleveland Street / Cleveland Park)
- Neely Farm
- North Main
- Overbrook Historic District
- Pettigru Historic District
- River Walk
- West End Historic District