Overbrook Historic District
Overbrook Historic District has its roots in the early 1900's. The neighborhood was established with the expansion of the Greenville Trolley line and is regarded as one of the first suburbs of Greenville.
The area is somewhat further from Downtown Greenville than many of the other Historic Districts, but it is convenient enough for residents to enjoy the wonderful amenities offered by Main Street.
This is a family centric community. A good sized family home can be purchased in the $200's, but smaller properties are available for less. There is much development and investment occurring in Overbrook, making it a great option for those who want to enjoy Downtown amenities without the Downtown pricetag.
Overbrook Historic District Properties
- Augusta Road
- Colonel Elias Earle Historic District
- Downtown Greenville
- East Park Avenue Historic District
- Forrester Heights
- Hampton-Pinckney Historic District
- Heritage Historic District
- Holly Trace
- Holly Tree
- Main Street, Downtown Greenville
- McDaniel Avenue (Cleveland Street / Cleveland Park)
- Neely Farm
- North Main
- Overbrook Historic District
- Pettigru Historic District
- River Walk
- West End Historic District