North Main is one of the older and most desirable neighborhoods in Downtown Greenville. The architecture dates from the early 1900's. The homes are lovingly maintained. Residents enjoy regular walks and jogs along the sidewalks in the streets that are lined with attractive trees and shrubbery.
The North Main community covers the popular streets of North Main Street, Stone Avenue, Croft Street, Rutherford Street, Townes Street, and Earle Street.
Home prices start at the mid $100's for small, attractive homes, to over $1m for the more grand spectacular residences.
North Main Properties
- Augusta Road
- Colonel Elias Earle Historic District
- Downtown Greenville
- East Park Avenue Historic District
- Forrester Heights
- Hampton-Pinckney Historic District
- Heritage Historic District
- Holly Trace
- Holly Tree
- Main Street, Downtown Greenville
- McDaniel Avenue (Cleveland Street / Cleveland Park)
- Neely Farm
- North Main
- Overbrook Historic District
- Pettigru Historic District
- River Walk
- West End Historic District